1. Thread your machine with a regular sewing thread or decorative thread on top and regular sewing thread in the bobbin.
2. Select a wide decorative stitch to cover the yarn. Note: Decorative stitches that use forward motion work best. (Avoid stitches with too much backward motion.)
3. Thread decorative yarn into the holes from the top of the foot, using the Yarn Threader, prior to snapping on the foot to the sewing machine.
4. Make sure the cords or yarn slide easily through the openings, choosing smooth textured yarns, avoid those with “thick and thin” consistencies. (If the yarn is too thick it will create too much tension and the feeding might be affected.)
5. Snap on the Three Hole Yarn Foot.
6. Place the threaded yarn under the presser foot with a 5cm (2”) tail.
7. Place a tear away stabilizer underneath the fabric and place your fabric under the presser foot.
8. Sew carefully, not too fast. If your machine has a speed control reduce the sewing speed to easily guide the fabric and yarn as you sew